Getting married by the sea, caressed by a light breeze, the sound of the waves and a setting sun … can you imagine anything more romantic?
That’s Amore weddings offers you some of the most beautiful and charming locations in Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Amalfi Coast and the rest of Italy.
Romantic Capri offers civil weddings in the town hall overlooking the famous square and receptions on a terrace looking out to sea.
Delightful Sorrento where civil weddings take place in the stunning medieval Cloisters in the heart of the city followed by those all important photos in the Mediterranean gardens with Mount Vesuvius in the back drop, a reception with a view of one of the most famous bay in the world.
Picturesque Positano, a civil ceremony on a splendid terrace that feels like its hanging over the bay or a Catholic Church wedding reached walking through the small fashionable streets.
Piano di Sorrento offers civil weddings with the stunning bay of Naples in the backdrop.
And many other ideas for your perfect wedding with the touches of our homeland......
Your Wedding Gift from That’s Amore Weddings in Sorrento
Our special wedding gift to you:
A romantic, candlelit dinner for two at a seaside restaurant in Sorrento with panoramic views over the Bay of Naples.
Valid for all weddings booked for the 2015 Summer Season
Special offer for Couples who chose to get married in Sorrento Town Hall during winter periods
from 01° november 2013 to 31 March 2014 and
from 01 november 2014 to 31 March 2015
WINTER WEDDING PACKAGE
• The services of a personal Italy Wedding Co-ordinator for the length of the stay
• A small gift for the couple upon arrival
• Meeting with the Wedding Co-ordinator upon arrival
• Collection and attendance by the Italy Wedding planner to obtain the Marriage certificate
• Certificate from the Town Hall
• Fees for wedding licence
• Organisation and renting of the venue
• The posy for the bride and buttonhole for the groom
• Romantic dinner for the couple
• A translator if and when required
• Taxes and service for all the above